Injured On Someone Else’s Property? Know Your Rights.
Property owners have an obligation to provide safe conditions on their premises to prevent their customers and guests from serious injuries. Unfortunately, many property owners are negligent and fail to fix dangerous defects such as unsafe wiring and broken steps.
If you have been injured due to property owner negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. This area of law is known as premises liability. At the Schrier Law Group, our attorneys represent people who are injured as the result of another’s negligence. We also represent family members who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
Justice for accident victims starts now. Call (800) 700-7285 to speak to a lawyer today. We have offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville and Tampa.
Here are examples of premises liability cases:
- Dog bites: Dog bites are among the most common negligence claims, with some breeds able to cause serious injuries if they attack.
- Fires and electrocution: Unsafe wiring, missing smoke alarms and other property defects can lead to tragedy.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: The phrase slip and fall applies to a wide range of injuries that occur due to unsafe conditions on another person’s property.
- Negligent security: A rape or mugging in an unsafe parking lot as a result of negligent security.
- Pool accidents: Florida has the highest rate of drownings in the United States among children under 14. In many cases, this is due to unsafe conditions such as unlocked gates. Our lawyers work with private investigators, building code experts and other specialists to uncover unsafe conditions on the property that causes your injury or loss. We have a long history of litigating and winning cases of this nature that will provide adequate compensation for those affected by property owner negligence.
Bringing unsafe conditions to light is a part of our duty as your attorneys, in addition to ensuring you receive all the compensation you deserve.
Talk To a Property Negligence Attorney Today
Call 305-893-5500 or complete our contact form for a free case evaluation.